In today’s episode, I dive into the world of freelancing and virtual assisting, revealing how these avenues can pave the way to debt freedom. As someone who has had my fair share of side gigs, I want to uncover the potential for earning an extra $500 to $2,000 a month through freelancing. This episode highlights the wide array of tasks freelancers can undertake, from general VA duties to specialized services like email marketing and graphic design. I also break down the strategic approach to setting rates and structuring freelancing packages to achieve financial goals. If you have never heard of freelancing, or have and want to know how it could work for you, this episode is a must-listen!
In this episode I share:
- Various tasks and skills that can be freelanced
- Earning potential and pricing in freelancing
- Strategically leveraging freelancing income for debt payoff
- Leveraging personal network and community for freelancing success
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.