In this episode of The Debt Free CEO Podcast, I sit down for a chat with Sadie Snedeker, a former teacher turned virtual assistant. Sadie shares her journey into freelancing, her motivations for wanting to pursue this part-time endeavor, and her experience in finding and working with clients. She discusses her approach to setting goals, overcoming challenges, and prioritizing her debt repayment alongside her freelance income. You’ll also get valuable insights from Sadie on the importance of staying focused on personal goals, maintaining a positive mindset, and understanding that success looks different for everyone. Tune in to hear Sadie’s unique perspective and journey in the world of freelancing, and gain inspiration for your own path to financial independence.
In this episode I share:
- Work-life balance and schedule
- Financial goals and debt repayment
- Sadie’s approach to finding clients through Facebook groups and networking
- Virtual assistant success and Business Growth
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Connect with Sadie:
- Follow on Instagram @mercedessnedeker_va
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.