In this episode, we discuss the power of a zero-based budget for debt payoff. I explain how to create a zero-based budget and emphasize the importance of setting savings goals and managing high-interest debts. Mindset and self-compassion are key factors in successful budgeting.
Check out previous episodes for more resources and download my free printable budget template to start your journey to financial freedom. Let’s achieve our goals together in 2024.
In this episode I share:
- Understanding the concept of a zero-based budget
- Setting boundaries on unnecessary expenses to stay on budget
- The importance of daily budget check-ins and tracking expenses
- The benefits of zero-based budgeting for debt payoff
- 14. Debt Repayment Strategies: Debt Avalanche Method vs. Debt Snowball Method
- 22. Money Mindset and Strategy with Jen Paterson
- Free Budget Template
- Start your digital marketing business today
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.