In this episode, we discuss Jen’s journey in creating Dollar Divas, a judgment-free space for women to learn about money mindset. We emphasize the importance of mindset and strategy in managing finances, particularly as a female entrepreneur. We share personal experiences and insights, highlighting the significance of efficient systems and automation for entrepreneurs. We talk about reframing negative thoughts about money and aligning actions with beliefs for manifesting debt-free financial freedom. Lastly, we stress the importance of paying attention to finances and offer resources for improving financial situations.
In this episode we share:
- Empowering women to be financially comfortable and savvy
- The importance of systems for business owners
- The interdependence of mindset and strategy for financial freedom
- The impact of mindset on effective financial strategies and overcoming challenges
- Breaking free from the hustle and achieving financial control
- Common challenges for female entrepreneurs and mindset shifts
- The importance of paying attention to finances
- Start your digital marketing business today
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Connect with Jen:
- Instagram – @jenpaterson.biz
- Website – www.dollardivas.org
- “50 Money Moves to Level Up Your Financial Game Today”
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.