Welcome back to The Debt-Free CEO Podcast! In this episode, we reflect on the ups and downs of 2023 and set our sights on the goals and plans for 2024. I share tips on creating dream boards, evaluating revenue, managing expenses, and planning for financial success. Whether you’re a business owner or not, these insights can help you make progress towards your financial goals. So grab a pen and paper, tune in, and get ready to make 2024 your best year yet!
In this episode I share:
- How having a dream board can help you set and visualize your goals
- Comparing numbers from previous years
- Planning ahead for unexpected expenses
- The ways that starting a business can add additional monthly income
- Questions to ask yourself when planning for 2024
- Start your digital marketing business today
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – email@example.com
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.