Today’s episode delves into the crucial topic of prioritizing profit over revenue in your online business. We discuss how this shift can lead you to financial freedom and the path to becoming debt-free. I want to emphasize the importance of understanding that increasing profit doesn’t always require increasing revenue. I’ll guide you through pricing strategies, tracking business numbers, and making informed decisions that will scale your business while also achieving your financial goals.
In this episode I share:
- Significance of focusing on profit instead of revenue
- Practical strategies to increase profit margins and maximize take-home income
- Identifying unnecessary expenses and reevaluating pricing structures
- Pricing strategies to increase profitability
- Start your digital marketing business today
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
- Yes/No Flowchart
- Book your FREE 15 minute Clarity Call
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – email@example.com
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.