In today’s episode, we have bookkeeper, Annie Hillman. Annie is here to share some invaluable business bookkeeping insights and strategies for business owners who are looking to become more financially savvy. She shares her thoughts on understanding income and expenses, provides resources for navigating financial regulations, and offers tips for budgeting and planning for inconsistent income.
In this episode we share:
- Understanding income and expenses in a business
- Transitioning from one business to multiple clients
- Keeping personal expenses separate from business expenses
- Recommended resources for tax and sales tax information
- Dealing with inconsistent income
- Budgeting and financial planning and overcoming financial hurdles
- Start your digital marketing business today
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Connect with Annie:
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – email@example.com
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.