In today’s episode, we have a special guest, Branda Villacob, a copywriter and email marketing expert who shares her insights on maintaining consistent income as a freelancer. We dive into Branda’s journey as a former teacher turned solopreneur and how she built her successful freelancing business. We discuss the importance of having a side business while still teaching, saving money, and the mindset shift needed to transition out of the classroom. Branda also shares her experiences with the challenges and growing pains of running a business, particularly the plateau with income and the importance of understanding your worth. If you’re a freelancer or aspiring freelance entrepreneur, this episode is packed with valuable tips and advice to help you maintain consistent income.
In this episode we share:
- The importance of having a side business while still teaching, saving money, and the mindset shift needed to transition out of the classroom
- The challenges and growing pains of running a business
- Ways to have consistent income as a freelancer
- Start your digital marketing business today
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Connect with Branda:
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @thedebtfreeceo
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/meganmendez__/
- Scale, Grow, & Go Debt-Free Waitlist
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.