In today’s episode, we have a client spotlight featuring Allison Nitsch, who went from drowning in interest fees to being well on her way to becoming debt-free. Allison shares her inspiring journey of conquering debt and taking control of her finances after our 1:1 coaching call together.
Join us as we dive into Allison’s financial transformation. From researching financial statements to tackling income, bills, and debt, Allison sought guidance on how to navigate her financial challenges. When we met, she had the dilemma of having extremely large interest fees, and wanted to know whether to use her tax return to pay off debt or put it into savings.
Discover how Allison made strategic financial moves, such as opening a 0% interest credit card and doing a balance transfer to diligently working on paying off the debt.
In this episode we share:
- The importance of overcoming negative financial cycles
- Being prepared for unexpected expenses
- Building a financial cushion to avoid relying on credit cards during emergencies
- The significance of setting financial goals and making mindful purchasing decisions
- Asking for help!!
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @meganmendez__
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Allison:
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.