Most Americans have some sort of consumer debt. Car payments, credit cards, school loans. Sometimes knowing where to start can be the hardest part. This episode is going to explain which debt to pay off first, and give you some tools and resources to help you do so.
Sometimes just knowing we got ourselves into debt is overwhelming and can negatively affect our mindset enough to where we do nothing instead of taking action. Sometimes we really just have to start taking action to get the ball rolling.
In this episode I share:
- The most important debt to pay off first
- How to negotiate medical bills and manage them effectively
- Addressing school and personal loans
- Refinancing or making extra payments to car loans
- 1:1 Strategy Sessions
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
- Passion to Profit and On to Debt-Free Workbook
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @meganmendez__
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.