Are you tired of trading time for money in your online business? In this episode, learn how to scale and grow your business without working more hours. But is hourly pricing really the best option? Listen in as I explain other options that help move you away from the hourly rates that could be holding you back from your income goals.
I always thought that to increase my income as a freelancer, I had to work more hours. However, I realized that there are other ways to increase my income without sacrificing more of my time.
You don’t have to feel overwhelmed by the number of hours you work. Your income should be reflecting the effort you are putting in, and not lose the passion and excitement that had initially drawn you to freelancing.
This episode will provide strategies to scale your business without increasing your workload, such as, the power of creating specialized packages tailored to your clients’ needs. This allows you to focus on your strengths and charge a premium for your work.
In this episode I share:
- Techniques to grow your income without sacrificing your work-life balance.
- The ins and outs of curating tailored packages to elevate your value in the market.
- Demystifying the process of setting an hourly rate that suits your desired income and workload.
- The benefits of delegating tasks for better focus on your profit-generating duties.
- Recognizing the importance of tapping into the knowledge of expert mentors and thriving communities.
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
- Free Training: How to Start Your Freelancing Business to go Debt-Free
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
- Follow on Instagram @meganmendez__
- Website – meganmendez.com
- Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community – The Debt-Free CEO Community
- Email – email@example.com
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.