Finding an extra $500 a month can make a significant impact on your financial future.
In this episode, I share my personal experience and insights on budgeting, reducing expenses, and earning additional income.
I highlight three main methods to achieve this – eliminate unnecessary expenses, sell items, and freelance – and offer practical tips on how to implement each method.
By implementing these methods and being willing to work hard, an extra $500 a month can be found, which can help reduce financial stress and achieve financial goals.
The episode offers valuable resources for anyone looking to improve their finances and find ways to earn extra income.
I would love for you to reach out to me if you are interested in learning more about freelancing as a way to pay off debt or prepare for their family’s financial future.
In this episode I share:
- The significance of budgeting and eliminating needless expenses for long-term financial health.
- The benefits of selling unused possessions to generate additional income.
- Learn how low-cost freelancing methods can jump-start your business from home.
- Understand the effects of an extra $500 monthly income on your journey to financial independence.
- Apply straightforward and efficient steps to enhance your financial status.
- Ditch the 9-5 and Go Debt-Free
- Finances as a Freelancer: How to pay yourself monthly
- Free Budget Template
Don’t Miss Last Week’s Post:
Connect with Megan:
More About The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Are you tired of getting yourself further into debt month after month? Does your mindset around money play a factor in your family’s spending? Do you struggle with knowing which debt to pay off first and how to keep yourself from going further into debt? Maybe you’re a freelancer who struggles with how much to pay yourself each month making it difficult to create a working budget.
In this podcast, you will learn ways to manage your finances to set you on the path to debt-free and on to financial freedom.
I’m Megan Mendez, and I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, I paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months and started my freelancing business shortly after. I’ve been able to successfully pay myself as a business owner and continue on the path to financial freedom and now I want to help YOU do the same!
My hope is that this podcast gives you tactical tips to help you improve your finances and set you and your family’s future up for success. I hope you’ll join me as we journey to financial freedom together.